Tuesday, September 22, 2015

We're All Learning

Students,

I am incredibly proud to see the progress many of you have made on your blogs. It is incredible to read your writing and have some insight into who you are. I really, truly value your learning and growth as individuals and I have very, very high expectations of you. Please try your best to succeed in your blogs, work on them on your own time and grow as learners and as young men and women.

Really, I am so happy to see our online learning community start to grow.

In the wake of reading your blogs and being reminded of how awesome you guys are, I have worked on our class blog. too I want to have a blog that looks as great as many of yours. Remember, I am maintaining one too, and I know it's a lot of work! Great, great job, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment